SanjuroProductionsSanjuroProductions

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Black Knights episode 4 Black Knights episode 4

Another Classic for Newgrounds

Again you produce ANOTHER great flash that stands out from the rest of the newbie crap we get on Newgrounds. I'm proud to review this and give it a 5/5 & 10/10.

Can not wait for the next amazing animation.

The Zelda Sing Along! The Zelda Sing Along!

Its not called LINK SING ALONG

First of all its not called LINK SING ALONG, its System of A Down - Zelda Theme, and if your gonna use it in a flash, you have to give credits to the band. Plus it was just horrible, no animation just a bunch of pictures of sprites. . . sad, i could have done better than this with my feet.

Medinus responds:

Try and do better with you're feet, i dare you!

Amputee Army Amputee Army

I thought the Art was great!

The art in this flash was really good, props.

And they cant sue you. We 'The People' have a freedom to express what we think in any way that is legal. Since this is a site for animation, and you express you views through it, without making any straight 'rude' attacks on the american government (even if you did...) they cant sue you.

Dont wrry bro! XP

PureCarnage responds:

I doubt the US Army is going even to know this flasg exists, let alone watch it.

The Dog and The Sparrow The Dog and The Sparrow

Not at all

Yeah dont make another, thats all i have to say!

DrPhilJeeves responds:

you have to remember that this is the first time i've done any flash. so i personally think you can lick my dead dog's anus, you insensitive, unhelpful prick. that is all. you are dismissed.

Minushi - Chapter 4 Minushi - Chapter 4

Amazing

You have taken actual animated t.v. and turned it into flash animation. Great. Plus the animation is good quality. loved some of the effects like the t.v. in the cab.

Good job. Cant wait to see the next episode.

NGP IV NGP IV

Crap

Yeah just dont bring the "SERIES" back. please. You need a hell of a lot of pratice in flash my man.

-SanjuroProductions

ArkAngel - Episode 1.1 ArkAngel - Episode 1.1

Too Slow

That was actually really good, I was watching the preloader and thinkin yeah this is gonna kik ass, but then I saw it was just a bunch of drawing and some talking, a tiny bit of animation, and then just way to damned slow.

please at least make it go faster!

Matrix: Mobil Avenue Matrix: Mobil Avenue

Some tips.

I can tell you do a lot of stick kinda stuff, because the body was really rectangular and stick looking, some tips for you my man. *I voted 5 just so u know! I think u have some talent just practice.*

Make a layer for each arm and leg hand body head etc. its annoying but necissary! Try to make a cool looking background not just a grey rectangle!

Good work!

Bloodface 3 Bloodface 3

please dont make another!

for gods sake please dont make another one of these, at least until u get way better at animation! I gave it a three... but if u make another i will be forced to blam!

HOLD ON HOLD ON

5 just cuz i liked it

tats basically it, please dont make anothr animation like that. but although i say this, i gave it a five!

good job!