SanjuroProductionsSanjuroProductions

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Black Knights episode 4 Black Knights episode 4

Another Classic for Newgrounds

Again you produce ANOTHER great flash that stands out from the rest of the newbie crap we get on Newgrounds. I'm proud to review this and give it a 5/5 & 10/10.

Can not wait for the next amazing animation.

The Zelda Sing Along! The Zelda Sing Along!

Its not called LINK SING ALONG

First of all its not called LINK SING ALONG, its System of A Down - Zelda Theme, and if your gonna use it in a flash, you have to give credits to the band. Plus it was just horrible, no animation just a bunch of pictures of sprites. . . sad, i could have done better than this with my feet.

Medinus responds:

Try and do better with you're feet, i dare you!

Amputee Army Amputee Army

I thought the Art was great!

The art in this flash was really good, props.

And they cant sue you. We 'The People' have a freedom to express what we think in any way that is legal. Since this is a site for animation, and you express you views through it, without making any straight 'rude' attacks on the american government (even if you did...) they cant sue you.

Dont wrry bro! XP

PureCarnage responds:

I doubt the US Army is going even to know this flasg exists, let alone watch it.

The WoW Soundboard The WoW Soundboard

New and great

I love the idea of a WoW soundboard. Good job as well, although the characters dont sound like the ones from the game, its still really good.

Good work

Lorgana responds:

haha I assure you they are indeed the "US English" sounds as used in the game (Blizzard...your copyright is there...please don't hurt me!). However, I have never heard the "I like to fart in the tub" line during game play. Thanks!

GreenCastle: DoubleExodus GreenCastle: DoubleExodus

Great RPG

I liked it. Graphics were ok so i gave it an 8 for graphics, but everything else was pretty good.

9 for you man. ( 5 out of 5 )
Good job, keep it up! Later